Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Where to find a really Good Hamburgers in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Ronondo Rico, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Guys, I started a Hamburger Blog: Ron's Search for the Ultimate Dumaguete Burger Stop by and read some reviews. If you have a recommendation of a place you would like reviewed, let me know. Remember, everyone's tastes are different and menu's change and cooks change. This blog is meant to fun and informative.....Enjoy

2. Best Answer:
    Post #11 by Dave & Imp, Jun 19, 2014 (5 points)
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Sorry! sooner stay here, with our own Blogs :eek: a bit cheeky I thought :rolleyes: and I am sure against DI rules.

JP

4. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Sorry mate, i will check with Larry. If in violation, he can certainly remove it. Its only for fun.

5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Could be interpreted as a plug for Aqua-Landia but not by problem so I will try their burger being it is not too far away.

6. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I'm sure this Aqua-Landia must be one of the sponsors of this forum (or if not now then soon well be :dnr: ) so my comment is limited to looking at the opening poster's blog and noticing that there does not seem to be an easy to use index or search function. I was looking for a list of burger providers according to the reviewer's rating and I was looking specifically for his review on Flameit Burger(sp?) so I can see how his taste buds compare to my own.

7. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Hi Dave, This is my first attempt at a blog, and am not sure that function is available. We have yet to try the Flameit Burger. But will certainly put it on my list. We have about 12 places we wanted to try, in no particular order. I had thought of making a list of all the Really Good burgers, Good burgers, Processed Burgers and very bad burgers. I will have to research if what you suggested is possible. We try to get out a few times a week. Hide from the kids and sip coffee with the wife. So hopefully I can get to Flameit soon.

Cheers

Ron

8. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Hi PatO, With each review, I include a link to the Restaurants Web site or Facebook page and encourage readers to try these burgers themselves. As each person has different tastes. I didn't include a link or advert for Aqua-Landia, even tho I think it is a really good burger.

Cheers

Ron

9. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I still think one of the best burgers around the area is the blue cheese burger at kri. It's not cheap but worth it once in a while.

10. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    We will try the burger at Aqua-Landia Sunday around noon, tired of fish and chicken only. Anyone want to join us?

11. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    I reviewed it last month. The problem I had was that is is a Processed frozen burger that comes from USA. That and they put only the smallest amount of Blue Cheese possible on it. A dinner companion had it also, but, ordered it Med Rare. His seemed to be more juicy. But I hesitate to order frozen meat cooked Med Rare. It came with Banana Chips and very Hot Spicy salsa. Not a bad burger, just not a Champion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.