Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Where to find a really Good Hamburgers in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Ronondo Rico, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Best Answer
    There a lots of burger around, and every person has their own taste. KRI, Black Peral, and La Fiesta all have good burgers in my opinion, but each varies significantly from the other, and you would never know they could all be called "burgers" since they vary so much. McD's "Big and tasty" burger probably reminds me the most of the American burgers I have had, but I would not consider good example of am American burger except maybe in the town

2. sntmig

sntmig DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +121 / 17
    Some of the things that I consider when I eat is ..location,ease to get to,price,cleanliness, surroundings.. My pick is the bacon burger at Coco Amigos... Where else can you get a good burger,at a nice resto ,with nicely attired waitresses, that is easy to get to, have a great view of the ocean and neighboring islands,and also read the free newspapers !?? and for 85 pesos!!!! Oh and also drink cold DRAFT beer for 40 pesos.. I order meat well done,cause you can never tell what unfriendly bacterias could be lurking in any of the meats here..I add mayo,mustard,tabasco and tabasco,,A large order of thick-cut fries are 70 pesos.
    Why would I go to an out-of-the-way resto or resort, that is not on the beach,and pay 2-3 times the price for a burger, and 1 1/2 times the price for a beer????? Miguel

3. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    So, what does the meat taste like?

:wink:

I like the taste of good beef. I always wonder about a burger that is so smothered with oozing various colors that you can't taste the meat. La Fiesta gets my vote because they don't drown it in condiments trying to cover up low grade beef, they serve a burger with a condiment basket.

Larry

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I feel hungry now.

5. jeromy2005

jeromy2005 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think its casablanca for me! But its the quality we dont talk about the price now!

6. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Thanks sntmig, we will stop by there next week.

Cheers

Ron

7. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    We had the monster burger at Aqua-Landing today. For once, in my opinion, it was as advertised and the best I have had here. You have to accept that you get what you pay for as it is not cheap but large, fully loaded, and worth it. Because of the anticipated size and the cost I regretfully only ordered one and split it with Crislyn, next time she is on her own, I came close to eating her half before she got out of the pool with our boy. Served with thick fries and delicious cole slaw. Will return.

8. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I also had a mc doh Big Mac today and it was bloody awful as usual! Keep thinking they will get better but they never do :(

9. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Daryl200,: Daryl, I am not sure that Mc D is considered a food product, :cool:

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Who the hell is Daryl? Is he the brother of Larry and Daryl?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.