Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Where to find a really Good Hamburgers in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Ronondo Rico, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Shapow: he is the brother of my fat finger typing technique. It entails a Filipino chicken pecking technique.

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    After living here 10+ years, I hate chickens, except on my plate.

Larry

3. TropicalBreeze

TropicalBreeze DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gabby's Bistro has decent burgers. This is the resto of the Florentina Homes hotel just south of the airport. While they have done quite a bit of additions to the place in the past couple of years, the overall quality of the place seems to have gone downhill a little bit. Perhaps just because it's no longer a brand new establishment. But their burgers are worth a try.

Mod note; I edited and approved your post this time, but spam this forum again and you will be banned!

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I have never tried Gabby's burgers, but we enjoy eating there from time to time. They have great ribs! Gabby's is definitely worth a mention.

5. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Thanks TropicalBreeze, we have already reviewed Gabby's on my bolg....

It is indeed one of the better burgers in Dumaguete. It just wasn't the Best. We recommended their establishment..and their burger.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

Ron

6. OP
    OP
    Ronondo Rico

Ronondo Rico DI Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2
    Had to add this: When I got tired of burgers, I had the resort's chef make me a hot dog. If you have ever been to Chicago, you have eaten the Vienna hot dogs made there. These aren't that good but a very close second.... These are from the Filipino company; Virginia. They are called NY style hotdogs. (Not those atrocious red things they serve on a stick) We added mustard on the bottom ...(ketchup is for New Yorkers) Dog, bacon, diced cucumber, onion (white and spring) and tomato. All of the ingredients are available at Robinson's except the bun. Wishing I had some Celery salt to top it with...

View attachment 10876

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.