Dumaguete Info Search

Event Best Posts in Thread: Where's the humor in here?

1. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    New law prohibits children under 12 in the front seat
    Manila - A new law prohibits children under the age of 12 unless they are taller than 1.50 meters and use the seat belt to sit in the front seat. - klajoo.com - Automobile Association of the Philippines (AAP) chairman Augusto Lagman says the most dangerous seat in a vehicle is the one the front passenger has occupied. The law also requires infants to be carried in rear-mounted child seats. The first offense will be fined 1,000 PHP, the second offense 2,000 PHP, the third violation 5,000 PHP and driver's license will be withdrawn. KR 16.03.2019 - 3:57

Manila President Rodrigo Duterte has signed a new law requiring motorcycles to be fitted with larger readable and color coded license plates. - klajoo.com - The Republic Act (RA) 11235 states: "The number plate labeling must be readable from the front and from the back, at least 15 meters from the motorcycle." The Land Transportation Office (LTO) must create a color code for each region in the Philippines where the motorcycle was registered. The owner of a motorcycle is required to register his vehicle with the LTO within five days of purchase. The sale or disposal of a motorcycle must be reported immediately to the LTO. Driving without a license plate is prohibited, violations will be punished with a fine of up to 100,000 PHP or prison. If the license plate is lost, damaged or stolen, the motorcycle owner must immediately report to the LTO and the police and request a replacement. If ignored, the owner of a motorcycle will be fined up to 50,000 PHP. A person who manipulates, imitates, hides, or hides a license plate must pay a fine of up to 100,000 PHP, just like those who attach a stolen license plate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    drug names.jpg

Show Pony
    This message by Show Pony has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Abhorrent! Abhorrent! x 1
  3. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,750 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I actual got a "trolling" rating on a post that I was the OP on...never can tell on a forum...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    Wow. Congratulations to myself. I have finally received my first Abhorrent rating.
    I'm not sure why they disliked my humour as it seems some people liked it.

Maybe they just have a hard-on for me or not. Who knows?
    How many do I need to catch up to Wrye? LOL

• Like Like x 2