Dumaguete Info Search

Visa Question who can make my permanent visa?

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by michael spark, Aug 8, 2012.

1. michael spark

michael spark DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody!

My name is Michael and i wanna stay always here in the philippines.

Because of my health problems, I can't make at the moment my permanent visa. Thats why im looking for somebody who can make it for me.

You can help me or you know somebody who can help me please send an email.
    My email add is: michael_spark50@yahoo.com

Thank you for helping me.

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Michael, welcome to the DI forum. In seeking help you will need to provide more information. What country are you from? Have you looked at the Philippines government websites for permanent visa and for retirement visa? Would you be coming here alone. Do you have the cash to cover the costs, both visa costs and local bank deposit requirements? Would you be coming here to close the visa or trying to assign a power of attorney? So my suggestion is for you to research the Philippines web sites, easy to find. As far as I know, the options are a quota permanent resident visa, a retirement visa, or marrying a filipina. Good luck.

3. pfotoguy

pfotoguy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Not being nosy but could you explain that a little more?

seems that if you were in such bad health i think it would be hard to get a permeant visa because the Philippines wouldn't want the burden of taking care of you if you couldnt take care of yourself.

4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Michael, I would not count on real good medical facilities here in Dumaguete, St. Lukes Hospital in Global City near Manila is state of the heart, and if you will be needing blood, you better bring some with you. However, you may be able to find a good nurse to take care of you.

5. OP
    OP
    michael spark

michael spark DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello,

Im from austria and i dont have 50euro in my bank account.
    but i have 180.000 pesos to the person who will make my visa.
    do you know somebody who can make it for me?

6. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I was under the impression that the Philippines didn't take care of you medically even if you can't afford to take care of yourself. I was told the medical system is pay as you go, and strictly out-of-pocket or through an insurance policy. Is it different than that?

7. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly. If you cannot pay for the medical care in advance, you are out of luck.