Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Who can suggest an above average bank in Dumaguete?

Discussion in 'Banking - Investing - Finances' started by Dave_Hounddriver, Jan 7, 2016.

1. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    No, these are one of those deals where you get a referral fee if someone joins under your link.
    https://transferwise.com/help/21/inviting-friends/2487043/how-does-your-invite-program-work

Uber has done this in the US and many US credit cards have similar referral programs. Most of the frequent traveler websites work this way. Here is a disclaimer from one of those sites:
    I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do.

I'm see nothing wrong with this, helping someone and helping yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I am aware of what the link is. There used to be a rule on the forum against referral links. Don't know if it is there any longer but I personally don't like them and would never post one or use one that was posted. I think it ruins one's credibility with a review since they stand to gain from clicks.