Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Why Not Invite Or Bring A Friend?

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Mom Miriam, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Mom Miriam

Mom Miriam DI Member

Pandemic-Surviving Oma
    Ratings:
    +209 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O+
    ... YOU COULD WIN A PRIZE! :biggrin:

I was doing dishes when this "Bring Home A Friend" radio jingle caught my ear. Curious, I Googled it and then found, just in time because friends and family could be coming over for a nephew's wedding, that the Department of Tourism (DOT) has revived its 1994 Bring Home A Friend (BHAF) referral incentive program. By simply inviting foreign friends to come visit the Philippines through the DOT-BHAF official website, Filipinos residing here or abroad and expatriates residing permanently or for 6 months in the Philippines are given opportunity to participate and win prizes in an electronic random draw.

Under the program, the “sponsors” (Filipinos or expats who invite foreign friends) will have chance to win: for 1st prize, a MegaWorld condominium unit; for 2nd prize, a Toyota Vios car; and for 3rd prize, a PHP200,000 Duty Free Philippines gift certificate.

At the same time, the “invitees” (invited foreign friends) will have chance to win: for 1st prize, two roundtrip international business class tickets, two roundtrip domestic tickets to Palawan plus 6 day/5 night stay at El Nido Hotel and Resort; for 2nd prize, two roundtrip international premium economy (or economy if not applicable) class tickets, two roundtrip domestic tickets to Cebu and 5 day/4 night stay at JPark Island Resort and Water Park Cebu; and for 3rd prize, two roundtrip international economy class tickets, two roundtrip domestic tickets to Davao with 5 day/4 night stay at Pearl Farm Beach Resort.

The promo runs from October 15, 2017 to April 15, 2018. To join the program, interested sponsors must first visit the DOT-BHAF official website at Department of Tourism - Bring Home a Friend, sign up as sponsor, and then complete the sponsor registration by activating account via DOT-BHAF email. Only successfully confirmed sponsor registrants are qualified to invite their foreign friends. All winners will be notified via Short Message Service (text message) or through email.

:happy: Condo unit, I hope to make you mine!:happy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017