Dumaguete Info Search

Why not WHY NOT?

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by onlymichael, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Separate the "Why Not girls" from the rest of the filipina population and I don't have a problem with the "wh*re" tag. No need to chill on this.

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    You are missing the point or avoiding it. My issue is with the "wh*re" tag.

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Haha I want to become a dive master just so I can use that one.

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I know several of these GRO girls. They have a changing room in the back, they usually do not come in dressed seductively (much like the girls in black dresses). I've seen girls get "promoted" to the GRO position (although most of the girls in the black dresses do not consider it a promotion). I've seen the owner at why not talking to these girls, they have a head GRO girl and they do have certain hours they need to work. They are indeed openly employed by Why Not. They are not where's though, never had to pay one of them to go home with me but I did have to wait until their shift was over. This type of position is not uncommon in the Philippines. You see them in bars that foreigners frequent usually but I have also seen them in a shitty filipino bar in Catarman, Samar pushing (shamelessly) for the filipinos to buy them a drink.....and we all know that's no easy task.

5. navytexan

navytexan DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow ! Rhoody I felt that the girls I meet in Dumaguete were nice and very outgoing . I did not spend allot of time in other places in Philippines . So if I'm happy with Dumaguete girls attitude i'm really going to enjoy meeting girls from the other islands ! :wink: Maybe you can fill me in on these wonderful girls locations in the future . :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.