Dumaguete Info Search

Working wives

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by OzeMike, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    OzeMike, slightly off topic, but since the subject was brought up here.....there was another thread about Endo in the forum and a discussion about whether it TENDS to be a business strategy to reduce costs (by continually replacing workers on a 5 month cadence) or a good way to test drive an employee to make sure they will be good employees. It can certainly be both and since you have personal experience with the subject, I was curious what you input would be.

2. OP
    OP
    OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yes I almost did a reply in the Endo thread. But as you asked from my previous partners experience over 4 different supermarket chains in Cebu the 5 month Endo contract was just a money saving exercise by the companies.

Very few of her fellow workers if any got offered full time positions. My partner was an exceptional good worker never missed going to work and was praised by her supervisors but never got offered a full time position.

It's a money saving anti union ploy by the greedy supermarket owners. It needs to end.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SpringYellow

SpringYellow DI Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 23
    Blood Type:
    A+
    5 days a week is fine but no way for 7 days a week.