Dumaguete Info Search

WURLITZER THEATRE ORGAN for SALE !!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by earlmj, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Kenny - check your inbox when you get the chance....

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    this page is expired, as a famous Dumaguete-webdesigner did not renew his account (happend to many local pages with that guy) that's why you dont get any contact info there

3. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Thanks Rhoody. My provider shuts the whole website if it's not renewed. I believe Earl has left Negros - but not sure yet.....

Nice new forum you've got by the way!

4. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Kenny,
    Just a passing thought...if this person Earl is into organs....well...maybe he has been in touch with a guy who buys and refinishes used organs here in the Fils
    If Rhoody will allow me to post te other message groups name here, try going to Lving in the Philippines3 message board and look for a member named "Harvey"....a.k.a "Harv" for short. I think Harv is based out of Manila, but he travels around the islands a lot looking for used organs, which he usualy finds in older churches....but just MAYBE there's a slim chance that Earl knows about Harvey and contacted him to sell harvey his organs.
    As I said - just a thought...I have had my fill of foreigners taking advantage of other fellow foreigners......"go get 'em"!

5. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

I know Harv, and he comes to Duma occasionally. I will email him and refer him to this thread.

Larry

6. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks for the leads guys. I joined Living in the Philippines forum and asked after Harvey. Folks know him there but he hasn't been around lately. Maybe he will show.
    Kenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.