Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You are jumping to the most negative possible conclusion and being quite confrontational to anyone that questions anything you say. The way you word a lot of your posts would lead many, including myself, to think you are looking for an argument. The tone used has a very menstrual feel to it. Please stop.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Many young girls in poor countries see a foreigner as a salvation - to help pull them and their families out of poverty. This could be a real dream to many of them and the opportunity creates great excitement and hope.

So some men take advantage of that, as we are all aware by the use of the term 'sex tourist' - destroying innocent young women of their dreams, leaving them feeling ashamed and used.

So the question we have to ask ourselves is: 'If this was my daughter, how would I feel?' If any person is okay with their daughter being f*cked by a sex tourist, who then moves onto the next target, I question that parent's feelings of responsibility towards their child.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Yeah ... and I am sure they will watch his back.

Please try visiting a different website as your threatening-type language is not really wanted here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    I am a big boy lol, I will survive.. But some should read the name of this site. Dumaguete Info, not Dumaguete "get off topic". This is a valuable source of information for many, and going that far off topic does not benefit many who come here for information relevant to the thread, also kinda disrespects the deceased IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Going off of memory, so need to confirm with Dustin, I think he changed that a while back so that only 'abhorrent' and 'trolling' count as negatives on our profiles now. He actually gave me a 'disagree' on a post a week or two ago yet I still have zero negative rating on my profile.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    What I'll say we can take from this is a few things.

1. Everyone has a right to their own opinion (unless you disagree with me then stfu up *jk*)
    2. When making a review try and say a bit of details on what was liked or disliked. Things like *best ever* or *worst ever* and just that is fairly worthless on its own.
    3. No need to attack others or their opinions but questioning how they arrived at such an opinion is fine.
    4. Everyone has different tastes and quite honestly everyone has different opinions on what XYZ food should or shouldn't taste like. Eat Mexican food in Tijuana or near the border will result in different taste then way down south in Mexico. Eat Tex-Mex food and you must accept its not true Mexican food most of the time same as eating at whatever *Mexican* restaurant way up in the NE US is likely different still. Same goes for pretty much every other ethnic food. Honestly I doubt many Americans I know in the US could stand real Chinese food w/o whining and complaining that its not authentic because it doesn't taste like their favorite Chinese takeout in the US even if they are dining in Shanghai when they make the complaint!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I concur with Dave & Imp Both Mikes Dive resort and Bambulo are very nice family type resorts. My family and I especially enjoy Bambulo Resort. They have large kiddie pool with fountain and also a large adult pool with a nice slide and a cave which has a hot tub under a waterfall. The Bambulo resort also has lots of covered areas to sit and eat or drink with friends/family and lots of foliage/native plants to help with the heat and ambiance. I was there today 4/24/16 and the place was packed as we had a area wide brownout for maintenance on power facilities all day 8am-5pm and it is Sunday locally which is a big family day here so many, many families there with the kiddies. A good time was had by all!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,987 / 1,089
    Congratulations my Gal on your promotion to Deputy Chief.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Having a longer life expectancy and having longer to live are not always synonymous :smile:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    @Mom Miriam
    Don't play the race card. It is beneath you. Your posts and opinions are respected and stand on their own.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1