Dumaguete Info Search

Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 27, 2014.

1. hiddenuser

hiddenuser Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

well unfortuanately for me, when something gets moved to the off topic area it is pretty hard for me to find previous posts in order to have the continuity of refreshing my recollection of your previous post. so all i can say from memory is that you had i think a four paragraph post but i thought the last sentence distilled it all so that is what i replied to its not a negative comment about your post but probably reflects my tendency to "cut to the chase". familiar with that?

2. djfinn6230

djfinn6230 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Sovereign citizens believe that they are above all laws. They look for definitions, court cases, verses from the Bible, perhaps take a line from the 1215 Magna Carta, a misreading or two from the Constitution and the founding fathers and put it together after spending $200 for a binder that instructs them how not to pay taxes, that they do not have to buy a license for their pet puppy dog or a drivers license because they are really “travelers” and not commercial drivers, that courts illegally function on the basis of maritime law based on some 1910 legal dictionary on Indiana law (explaining the gold fringe around the flag lol). It is your patriotic duty to disobey all laws that you pick and choose not to like. They buy into scams enriching a few sovereign con artists. And they even exist in this region, waiting for the opportunity to burst into a forum like this because they really believe their BS is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Well, I'm not sure I 'loved' my cardiac surgeon but I will give him credit, he was really good and honest. As far as bedside manner, he could have been the prototype for Dr. House. Still, I listened to him and took his counsel, mostly.

The one piece of advice I followed, was no golf for 3 months. Glad for following that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Yipee! I am NOT a girl.

For another thread - but I wonder what we would choose if we could go back in time (will happen one day as I am from 3056 AD :smile: ) and choose our gender. They say that 'Girls have more fun'.

5. hiddenuser

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dunno, i think its the boy apes that pick up their sh*t and throw it at each other and visitors to the zoo. and i think its "blondes" have more fun. if you can wear lipstick, you can dye your hair!! the nice thing about the philippins is that they do not criticize you for anything!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Correction noted and advice taken. Thanks very much. :smile:

7. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Well this thread has disintegrated quickly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. hiddenuser

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omg

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. hiddenuser

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    common happy and admit it. more attractive now than before, right? right?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    I agree - but in which way??? Is it Mr Nomad? :smile:

• Funny Funny x 1