Dumaguete Info Search

Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 27, 2014.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    I hope freak was trying to imply the *sshole misbehaving was being rude and not your post Alex. If not, hard to understand his point or lack of.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Easy now. Wax on, wax off.

Please use the report button (if available/applicable), "contact us" link at the bottom of the page or send a moderator or myself a PM if you have a problem on the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The Freak

The Freak DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer

Interviewing freak expats.
    Ratings:
    +28 / 26
    I am so sorry Mr Alec if you think that I insulted you,but in actual fact I was sticking up for you because I think that that Aussie loud mouth was a bloody dickhead, thus RUDE.
    I always try to be light hearted on this blog Mr Alec so as to give people a laugh, because the world is so full of sh*t, and sometimes it good to be a little light hearted with a little bit of BS, so as people can have a laugh, because there is not much to laugh about the way the world is heading.
    I have had a hard life (poor me say`s everybody) but I have never rolled over, and admitted defeat, and I did two tours of Vietnam, wounded twice, but stayed strong, and the thing that got me and my mates through was a sense of humour, and without this humour for what I have seen and done I would not be here now.
    I would not ever insult anybody, so I hope that you will accept my apology for marking your post as rude, but it wasn`t against you Mr Alec but was directed at that smart arse Aussie..... and I am a Aussie also, but I never mouth off and am always kind to the people here, even though they are a pain in the arse most times. haha.
    Have a wonderful day Mr Alec, and keep on keeping on.
    PS. My missus really loves me. haha.
    PPS. I think.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Well that is out of the way, maybe just a gentle reminder though, the like buttons are for the Post you are referring too and the person that is posting it. Not as in this case, a persons view on the perpetrator of the problem. Obviously just a little misunderstanding here, So back to the plot :wink:

JP :pompus:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Thank you, Mr Freak for explaining the reason for marking my thread rude i never looked at it from that angle. no harm done i look forward to reading your future posts

• Like Like x 1
  6. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thank-you for being the GENTLEMEN THAT YOU ARE!

It's refreshing to read through the postings when folks write and ask for clarification - and it is given and accepted.

Great to see real diplomacy in action - wish we had more of this in this old world....

V/R,
    nwlivewire

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Easy problem to solve. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read any of my posts. Communicate with that scumbag instead.

8. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    3d4deea8823e457b9aca27c28e66d9b7.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. anti_crazy

anti_crazy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +262 / 48
    But, I do like reading your many posts. And, if memory serves me correctly, have given you a few 'agree/like' hits.

10. anti_crazy

anti_crazy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +262 / 48
    Huh, I think the response to my post jumped the jersey barrier into this thread somehow.