Dumaguete Info Search

Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 27, 2014.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    For here, a few pizza places here are enjoyable for some foreigners. We like Gerry's, Pasta King, Neva's (all different pizzas). Perhaps not New York or Chicago but we are not there.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    HAYAHAY..TELL THEM TO MAKE A DOUBLE CRUST WITH SOME XTRA SAUCE AND CHEESE AND YOUR CHOICE OF TOPPING WAS VERY GOOD THAT WAY ....... I DO NOT LIKE A CRACKER CRUST...ALSO GREENWICH AT ROBINSON'S SURPRISED ME WAS ALSO VERY GOOD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    :thumbsup: Have to agree there, I often wonder why they shut the one by Crown Pharmacy at Ever mall, I used to like to spend some time there when the girls went to lee Plaza and I was not in the mood But life is EH?

JP :bag: :wink:

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    :eek: "WOW" was that a delayed resend or ?...........:sneaky:

JP:blackeye:

5. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    GF said it was a movie but I agree that it looks more like a TV sitcom to me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441602462,1441602419][/DOUBLEPOST]GF said it was a movie but I agree that it looks more like a TV sitcom to me.

6. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    I guess you got a problem here my Friend! :rolleyes:

7. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I still don't have internet, trying to tether my cell phone internet to my computer. It is obviously not working worth a sh*t.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    AH OK! at first I thought you were having a laugh with us but now I understand, Sorry if it annoyed you:sorry:

JP:whistling:

9. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Smart mobile internet sucks in Valencia. Switched to a Globe LTE SIM and everything is working good now. Now if Globe could just get their asses out and hook up my home internet that would be great.

Mobile speeds from Globe in Valencia (Supposed to be LTE but my phone is telling me HSPA+)
    Screenshot from 2015-09-07 13:13:06.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No way that could possibly get lost in translation with disastrous consequences eh? :wink: lol I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end whenever the doctors finally got some of that in stock. :wideyed:

• Agree Agree x 1