Dumaguete Info Search

Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Sailor24

Sailor24 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +21 / 4
    Would it be too much to ask as to specifically which part that you are regarding as " nonsense" , the issues at hand , or the personal attacks that were uncalled for ? Why would one post , get personally attacked by forum members who obviously do not have a clue and refuse to listen to an explanation , then simply walk away ? What kind of adult conversation is that ? I thought your business acumen was far better than that !

2. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Maybe it's just me, but I can see this same individual being a grammar Nazi...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Restricted Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,221 / 1,090
    Moderators Note!
    Please do not let this Over spill to other things. Kapish! You want to be Adult? Be Adult.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You left your review and said your piece, the part that I consider "nonsense" is that you seem to want to repeat what happened ad nauseam. It seems like you won't be happy unless the entire forum is dedicated to bashing the business. No website that has any sort of review section will allow one user to take over and bash a business over a single bad experience. You've said your piece, what else are you expecting me to do about it? I have no say in how the business is ran or how it advertises. I informed the owner about your post, if he wants to come comment or change the poster that's on him. If you are really that upset about it and feel you have been cheated or a crime has been committed hire a lawyer and file a case so that you can get your 40 pesos for the juice back.
    Calling the owner "Mr. Obnoxious" is most certainly a personal attack. We can all get caught up in emotions and resort to this from time to time especially when we feel we've been wronged, which is why I have issued no warning points to you. But now you are making it a point to continue with the personal attacks and I have asked you, and anyone else in this conversation, to please stop attacking other people (members or not).

I understand you had a bad experience at the bar and want to share it with others. I have no problem with that but I'm not going to allow a single person's experience (good or bad) to completely take over the forum.

BTW: freejuicefor.me is a valid and open domain name, feel free to purchase it ($8.99/year) and use it to bash whoever/whatever you like.....but it won't continue here.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Chikasha

Chikasha DI Junior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    If you will read what I wrote again. I was on your side saying that Family_guy was being a pedant not you. Enough said. lol

6. Chikasha

Chikasha DI Junior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Who brought up the word Pedantic?

7. Sailor24

Sailor24 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +21 / 4
    My sincere apologies for mis-understanding . Very clearly this word had no place in the discussion , especially after Wrye himself said that the poster was "misleading " . Thanks for your comment .

• Like Like x 1
  8. Grim reaper of ur soul

Grim reaper of ur soul DI New Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Blood Type:
    A-
    To all the many fruit and cupcakes here on this wonderful day , I say hello and good day mates

Grim reaper of ur soul
    This message by Grim reaper of ur soul has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Bad Form! Bad Form! x 2
  9. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,400 / 1,263
    Well thank you very much.
    I offer this friendly advice. wear a hat when you are out in the sun. The heat can effect some people rather badly.
    Oh and drink in moderation.

PS. mental health care here is more or less non-existent here so the PI is not a good place for some people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Is that the tap water you are talking about??? LOL