Dumaguete Info Search


Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 27, 2014.

  1. robert k

    robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

    Small bills too.
     
  2. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    OK! OK! Guys now you are losing me here! :cautious: Wots this got to do with my water pressure :bawling:
     
  3. Dave_Hounddriver

    Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

    "Plenty cash"
    "Small bills"
    Will fix any problem in Philippines :clown:
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. robert k

    robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

    Dave was giving the list of survival things and Charly and I were adding to it. Dave did ask if he missed anything?
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Dave's problem is he is either Sleeping or .......................................:rolleyes:
     
  6. robert k

    robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

    I will plead youth and inexperience and I was led astray by questionable companions. Why not? It seems to work for everyone else!:smile:
     
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    :hmmm: Is EVERYONE sleeping ?:bump:
     
  8. robert k

    robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

    I should be, I'm certainly not working.
     
  9. OP
    OP
    Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    I'm quite sure I know what you mean with "soft-nosed" but I'm curious how that term would describe a, let's say, "promiscuous" woman? Is this a Filipino saying or does it come from somewhere else? First time I've ever heard that one. Perhaps it's an antonym of "hard-nosed"? Please do enlighten me, kind sir. :pompus:
     
  10. cabb

    cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

    What about the relatives? :frown: I've never been there for more than 3 weeks, but once you live there do you hear more or less from them. Living in the US it's typically high ticket items like a hospital visit, but being so convenient it seems like it might lead to more visits for smaller items.
     
Loading...