Dumaguete Info Search

Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ha ha what a shitstorm, the discussions level are under my standard from some of you, other had good argruments and agree with many of them. My point is, that its human beings who create the problem with streetdogs. I hate when the run out in front of my bike, I hate when I live in an area, where streetdogs keep me awake in night, barking with out any reason, I hate the make sh*t every where, and hard to avoid step in it, specially when its dark. Again its the human beings who create these problems. I live in Philippines 6 years now, love it, that don't means I agree with the way, "things" goes on here/culture, but Im very much aware that Im a guest in Philippines. I keep my right to have my own opinion about whats right or wrong here, but f***ing not in the way some foreingers do here, act like the only way todoilike "home" where they come from. Many of the dogs in the street have a owner, we all know the reason why these dogs never seen the veterinarian or are starving. Many times I found puppies thrown away, specially on the beach, to me its the people who throw the dogs away who are the problem. There are many ways to solve the problem, no big deal, I just prefer its done in a human way. I train dogs most of my life, german and belgian shepard as a sport, track, obedience,defense work, Ipo program. I love dogs, specially working dogs, each to its own. I adopted a street dog by accident, was my plan have a german shepard again. Some bad guys try brake in my house 3 am, if its not was because of the dog, Im not sure what would happen to me, short after 2 robberies happen few hundred meter from my place, thats another story. No one can come to my house with out my dog tell me, we have guest, make me feel safe. Main reason I love (most) dogs, they are not fake. Im here in Philippines to enjoy my life and will not waste my time to agruing with someone on a forum, good open mined discussion always welcome, specially with good humor. English is not my first language, sorry for mistakes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,876 / 1,029
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Good post Liverpool fan. I would like a working dog when I retire in the Philippines. My wife is over there now she's got two mixed breed and a Maltese pedigree. I would have a German Shepard, heard they are easier to train than other breeds, could be wrong though.

3. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    The discussions level from some here are under your standard? Probably the reverse is true.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Robert its not the student cap press your head lol

5. robert k

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    Maybe you should run what you are trying to say through google translate.

6. Outcast

Outcast DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +335 / 128
    How can a topic be "off topic" in a topic labeled "yada yada yada OFF TOPIC" topic?

:roflmao:

7. robert k

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    Careful, you are perilously close to being on topic!:biglol:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,579 / 1,017
    Vote Trump

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Maybe I will disagree with you on this pat,trump comes across as a total retard :smile: God help the u.s of he gets in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Is he really that bad? Or is it a media conspiracy to make him look like a total retard?

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1