Dumaguete Info Search

Yada Yada / The Off Topic Arena

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    I think that type of bike is called a CHOPPER. Initially they were called choppers because any unnecessary parts got chopped off so the bike would go faster.

2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The reference is older than I am.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Yes, but I have heard references to the 'big bang' and that was before my time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    I have heard "chopper" used as a name for part of the male anatomy - is it the same reason (i.e. bits chopped off to make it go faster)?

5. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    I had a great personal security detail, but they got gunned down (the entire company) while I was transferring large sums of money. Luckily I was able to take on the surviving attackers and get away with the cash. It was right before payday too, so I saved some pesos there. I wouldn't recommend any other agencies, these guys were TERRIBLE shooters. Right now I'm waiting for a ship which is transporting Chinese gangsters on loan from the Triads. My advice, look elsewhere. Triads maybe.

6. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I found the joke! :hilarious:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TheDude

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    The money belonged to a well known politician. Tragically, there was one "foreigner" among the dead. His body was burned beyond recognition.

@TheDude Is lying low right now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I can't tell if you are serious or not. If you are then my Dumaguete news feed has seriously failed me. Do you have a link to the incident?

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  9. TheDude

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    The foreigner was known to have ties to shadowy hacker groups based out of Eastern Europe. The morning after his tragic death, all reports of the attack were mysteriously taken down from news sites. Facebook shares of the incident were lost in a flood of fake news. The Philippines government reported a sharp rise in traffic which briefly interrupted connectivity across the country. Security experts believe the cyber attack was launched out of respect for a fallen comrade. Others have suggested the virtual "invasion" may have been part of sophisticated cover-up. Investigations are ongoing.

10. Swissrider

Swissrider DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +132 / 28
    I don't why you posting all this crap here. Joke or not joke. IggyPop had a real question and you think it is soo FUNNY to let us know your weird story. I mean there are other sections in this forum for comedians.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk