Dumaguete Info Search

yearly icr card renewal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by moveingon, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    yearly icr card renewal

Ok, kids.....here's the 'scoop' as of 1PM today from the Boss of Duma Bi ....
    It's simple, really. (But a lot of "IF" are included! LOL!)
    As already has been said several times by others:
    IF your previous payment ARE recorded in the Duma computer; and IF your Annual Report is filled up correctly (and there are some anomalies!!); IF you have current, valid ACR-I card and 1 copy, both sides; 1 new "passport size" , RECENT color picture (not a pc print out); Current valid Passport and 1 copy of it's info page, entry date stamp,and permanent residents 13a date stamp...they CAN process your Annual Report renewal.
    The also want a a copy of the whole package, as they say the Original will go to Manila BI HQ and Cebu BI will receive the copy. Don't forget - form filled out in black ball point only! Sign it there in front of "the help", and they will notarize it there.
    ANYONE whose previous payments are NOT recorded in the Duma computer MUST go to Cebu. After you turn in your documents, get printed, etc..then they will check to see if your payments are in the computer. The guard out front will give you a 'fall-in-line' number. before you go inside. Office is open through lunch time, yes...but one worker only. :o:D:D:rolleyes::eek:O-|

Sooooooo, ALL DEPENDS upon your previous payments being properly entered in the computer! Last year...mine were not: but in renewing my ACR-I card at Cebu, they got it cleared up with the Duma office and issued my new card after about a hours wai only. So it was the Cebu BI office - in my case - that made the entries into the main computer at Manila HQ. Lucky me! :D:D

2. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Sorry! I apologize for the double posting of this...but the web site seemed to freeze up after I did some editing, and wouldn't post or do anything at all. I waited about 5 minutes...still nothing, so I quit the page, surfed around the site, returned to the thread and started over. After I posted what was the 2nd post...both popped up!!! Sorry Larry.

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    What I don't want to do is invite Cebu bi here again and have to cancel! So we all need to decide what we want to do, if I make arrangements for them to come and Dumaguete decide they can do it again it will not be good on my part.
    Please decide what we all want to do and we need to stick to it. I think they will come back so no worries, I may have to put them up for the night and feed them at my expense also depending on numbers.

4. redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for the good info, Don. Kind of reinforces, to me, that since I have filed here the past 4 years, and it was more than likely never entered in the computer, I will be taking a day trip to Cebu. I am going to see if they can tell me over the phone if I just need to go to Cebu.

5. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

Thank you Don!

Larry

6. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    At this point in time, due to circumstances discovered in the last 12 hours, I have no doubt in my mind that there is someone trying to sabotage this website and forum. I can't imagine who it might be...

7. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Well, you know what they say, it's more fun in the Philippines!

:smile:

Larry

8. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From Bacolod to Iloilo and back in 7 hours. Got my renewal in 30 minutes. It is pretty easy if we only follow the BI's directions.

9. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From Bacolod to Iloilo and back in 7 hours. Got my renewal in 30 minutes. It is pretty easy if we only follow the BI's directions. we had a great lunch and even picked up a pair of Bose speakers for my PC. Yes , it is fum in Philippines

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Hmmm, I'm not sure if you have "heard" but Bacolod/Iloilo is quite a days travel from Dumaguete. This is no better option than Cebu from here.

Larry