Dumaguete Info Search

yearly icr card renewal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by moveingon, Jan 16, 2014.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Duma to Bacolod via Kabankaland is 3.5 to 4 hours by car, the road is getting better, unless they deside to dig up more asphalt to lay concrete. use to take a good 5 hours.

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

Good to hear, the last time I was there it was 7-8 hours by bus. Too much for this kid.

3. Vicmico

Vicmico DI Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Even if the trip to Bacolod would only be 2 hours, it's useless for the foreigners in the Duma area to travel to Iloilo as the Duma region MUST report to Cebu (if the BI in Duma cannot process the registration). Bacolod is a different region which falls under Iloilo.
    Vicmico

4. redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Yeah, saved myself a worthless trip to the Dumaguete BI office and called them. They told me, sure enough, my last update is 2010 (when I got my ACR in Manila). She said either come get the 4 page report or download it, fill it out, don't notarize it because they will do that there. And they will do fingerprinting there (Cebu) too. Now, I will plan to take early Ceres, maybe the 5:15, then go straight to immigration to get in line. Where is the BI office in Cebu? Hopefully get it done and get back here same day, is that possible? Oh, and I plan on taking several copies of everything!! Any other words of wisdom from those that have done it? She said starting next year they can update us here....so, guess I will just suck it up and "GET 'ER DONE!"

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Please pm me if anyone interested in the annual report here in Dumaguete on pr around feb 8th. All above board with official reciepts!

6. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    brian...
    just to be clear, ''Duma to Bacolod via Kabankaland is 3.5 to 4 hours by car.''

is that going up over the hill thru mabinay or following the coast thru saiton/sipalay?

thanks...
    norm : ))~

7. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Ok people after spending some amount of time on the phone with Cebu bi this am this is the score. They would prefer because of the misunderstanding with annual reports this yr and the new rules,they will allow one person to go to Cebu with everyone's papers and process.
    So looks like I will have to go now, I would need a completed form not notorized, your iCard, last year o/r if you have it, a payment of p310 per person all in a plastic folder, I will arrange for a place to meet as they require left and right thumb prints on the form which can be done at the meet up.
    If anyone is overdue they pay the fine,not me. We will charge a small amount for travel fee and prob one night in hotel.

8. roadking

roadking DI Member Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    That would be Kabankalan you are referring to ?...

9. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    What is a D amongst friends???????? I will have to watch my spelling O--O

QUOTE=roadking;1851895286]That would be Kabankalan you are referring to ?...[/QUOTE]

10. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    up over the hill via Mabinay, Kabankalan etc. I drive at a reasonable pace, so if you drive at 60 km you wont get there in that time. if it rains and you end up in peak traffic expect long delays.