Dumaguete Info Search


Best Posts in Thread: Young Ukrainian Expat Robbed in Valencia

  1. Dr. Shiva

    Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

    It is hard to say but I do not feel sorry with someone not locking their doors in their apartments.
    It is clear to lock the doors (if possible) every time you go out or stay in the apartment for safety reasons.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dave_Hounddriver

    Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

    • Informative Informative x 4
  3. Dutchie

    Dutchie DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    You might want to lookup current information about GLONASS, most modern smartphones are equipped to not only connect to GPS satellites but also with to the Russian version, which has achieved global coverage some time ago.
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. TheDude

    TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

    Farewell.

    I have been under a bit of stress lately and I have been getting to be more of an *sshole in general. I figured it's a good time to kill off some of my social accounts. For this one, I changed my email address to a temp and changed the password to something I don't have saved. I can't retrieve the account.

    I have been here a while. The first DI meeting I went to was at Dave's Private Garden. The first time I met Rhoody was in the CR at WhyNot. I looked over and there he was, taking a p*ss in the next urinal over.

    Thanks all.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1