Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Zak's Place. Major Problems Today !

1. Jessie77

Jessie77 DI Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Good Morning Folks,
    My exotic, top-of-the-range-fryer is still badly misbehaving. But, no worries, I've created a hack that allows me to get around it. You won't notice any difference as there won't be one. Business as usual. (At this time).
    Now, business of late has been somewhat slack, I don't know why , maybe because there's been a large hike in beer prices but that shouldn't really affect my modus operandi. I don't encourage drunks, in fact I sling 'em out ! The local buffoon will attest to that.
    I want my patrons to be comfortable in every way. Talking about comfort... I'm not waiting until we move the truck to the back of the car wash I'm going to make big changes while in situ.
    I'm bringing in comfy sala sets , cloth and sprung along with pillows. My good friend Phill has designed an awning that will shade people from burning or drowning. Hope this will take less than a week. This must leave a clear traffic path to and from the car wash. So please park prettily or even on the road .
    Back to the days business. I've been asked several times about curry dishes, I love 'em so I take great care with my creations. Today there will be curry, I have yet to decide on the recipe. It's far too late for me to make yogurt
    so I'll have to go to one of the bigger stores and buy some. Not only for the curry dish itself but also Raita, you can have what ever you prefer...Garlic , onion, mint, cucumber, or the whole kit and caboodle.
    Many, many thanks to Ozemike for supplying me with fresh coriander. Hope the future will see more because he will always get his, much-loved Chelsea Buns.
    Right, that's it for now.Now.. Let's seize the day.

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020