Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

⌛ 1st post from new member.....

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by andyfarquar, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimeve

    jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2007
    Messages:
    3,580
    Likes Received:
    876
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Welcome from the UK, 6000 miles north west. :D
     
  2. john boy

    john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Messages:
    2,894
    Likes Received:
    839
    Welcome from the Uk too, 6060 miles north west :wink:
    Sorry Jim :D
     
  3. OP
    OP
    andyfarquar

    andyfarquar DI Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2010
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks to both of you, jim & john. Sorry though guys, I checked Google Earth & from my place in South West England to Sibulan, just north of Dumaguete is 7,133 miles in a straight line. I chose Sibulan as that's my first choice of places to live so we can be handy for the north road out, going to San Carlos & Prosperidad.

    I hope everyone is as friendly as it looks by the replies I'm receiving here. I'm looking forward to bringing my fiancee over in a week or so, to check out Sibulan as a prospective place to relocate to.
     
  4. OP
    OP
    andyfarquar

    andyfarquar DI Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2010
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    0
    Having said that, we're living in Davao City which is only 221.28 miles south east of Sibulan..... Not so far, wish I had a microlight with floats....
     
  5. Broadside

    Broadside DI Forum Patron

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2009
    Messages:
    1,228
    Likes Received:
    14
    Welcome from me too. I'm also from the south west of UK, (Dorset) but I'm marooned in crappy Essex at the moment and can't wait to get out. House sale now going through (cash buyer - no chain, yipee) so should be back in Dumaguete quite rapidly if all goes well.
     
  6. OP
    OP
    andyfarquar

    andyfarquar DI Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2010
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Broadside,

    Thanks & congrats on your sale. Not a common thing to hear lately, that someone sold a house in England hehehehe. I sold one last year too, saved my life, financially speaking but I made no profit at all, ust got my deposit back. It was a rental investment so atr least I got the rental income for 4 years or so.... Look forward to see you in Dumaguete :-)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.