Dumaguete Info Search

How to Best Posts in Thread: Circumnavigating Negros by bus

1. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    my ex always wanted me to teach her to drive so she could do the driving for us and i told her; no way, i've seen u drive a shopping cart.

but as far as your question goes, i've been driving here for about 7 years, both 2 wheeled and 4 wheeled vehicles and i hardly know what's along the road cuz i keep my eyes on the road so i don't squish someone who trusts in god. so, if i was to make your island exploration trip, i'd take ceres so i could look out the window. likewise, i learn alot about businesses and business locations when i take a tryke in duma.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    I haven't been, but my relatives have been to Bantayan Island and really liked it. If you get good sea conditions, you may want to give it a shot.

2017 BANTAYAN ISLAND TRAVEL GUIDE | RESORTS , TOURIST ATTRACTIONS, HOW TO GET THERE

FROM CADIZ CITY NEGROS OCCIDENTAL

From the Ceres Terminal in Cadiz, get a tricycle to bring you to New Cadiz City Port in Banquerohan. From Banquerohan, Cadiz a big motorboat will take you to Bantayan Island at an approximately 2.5 to 3.5 hours depending on sea conditions.

Schedule of Banquerohan, Cadiz to Bantayan Island

SUPER SM EXPRESS 1, 2 and 3
    Brgy Banquerohan, Cadiz City
    Boat Fare: P290/person Departure
    Time: 9:15 A.M. Daily Trip: Cadiz City, Negros Occidental to Bantayan Island, Cebu

If you go, I'd be interested in your impression.

white_sand_bantayan.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +133 / 27
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    A bus would be b-o-r-I-n-g. We did a lap last year for two weeks on our dirt bike. Bacolodians almost drive semi-sane, much more organized than here. Don't forget Sugar Beach in Sipalay, and Patag mountain road/village inland from Silay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1