Dumaguete Info Search

Poll Best Posts in Thread: 7th Deadliest Travel Destination

1. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    No doubt if the Philippines national government get hold of this, it will be labelled as yet another biased foreign assessment.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    In all fairness, there are literally dozens of sites that attempt to cover such information. Some are more credible than others. No one site can be seen as accurate as social dynamics change yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly. On the bottom of your image the post says that Russia and Ukraine are not listed due to on-going conflict. I submit that is very telling on the accuracy of that site. Conflict is common in all Countries. The proliferated drugs, organized crime, Gangs, diminishing Family and moral values, high cost of living is more than abundant in causing crime and dangers walking block to block in all 1st World Countries. I also submit that such sites on this topic of safety vs danger generally are created by Persons that reside in such 1st World Country for other intent and purposes. This link is for EG; in-different.
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-violent-countries

I have lived in combined time (5 years in Philippines) Have never felt safer. Back in Vancouver Canada I was surrounded by the poverty stricken, drugs, crime, murder, rape, gang war, break-ins, auto theft and so much more on a much much higher level than exits here. This is only my opinion and in no way mean to patronize. Safe living in most Countries depends on the individual and how they go on about their daily life and the decisions they make over the coarse of a day. Walk a dangerous path and one will find danger.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2022