Dumaguete Info Search

A day in the mountains

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    What do you do when the entire city is on brown out?:confused: You grab your camera and get out and see what pictures you can capture up in the mountains where it is a lot cooler than inside of your home.:wink: Here are some pictures that I took this past Sunday. Please enjoy them.:cool:

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    More pictures from further up the same mountain

Now it can get pretty hot up in the mountains too, if you are around an active volcano.:D Here are some shots right before the power plant. The water that is running from this mountain is also extremely hot. And the smell,:eek: well take my word for it, it is very strong.:p

Attached Files:

3. barramac

barramac DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    nice pics rev. so many people never go up the mountains or only venture once but they are beautiful and majestic.
    the required access to the geothermal plant means that the road are very good in the area

4. Kinhason2

Kinhason2 DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It is a pleasure.....

Hi Rev. R.
    It is always a pleasure to view your photographs. A job well done!
    THANK YOU.

5. Arie

Arie DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thanks I was planning to see a bit more of the mountains next time, where are these pictures taken? I just went to the waterfalls at Valencia and wondered if there was a posibility to get past them (the waterfall is nice but a bit crowded and with a couple of kids not much chance to explore)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.