Dumaguete Info Search

A day in the Philippines - part one

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by babel-fish, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    God you guys are so brutal. If the neighbor's doing something that stinks, then that's the way it is. Period. Babel can write what he wants, in any style he wants. Who are you to condemn it?

Outsider? Guest? Do people in the US put those labels on visitors from other countries? No. I get so tired of hearing that bs. You can always tell the new expats, they're so forgiving and understanding and all.

2. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    so brutal?

I really didn't think so, Babel was having a big laugh stiring the pot here until he had the whole forum up in arms.

3. Arie

Arie DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    1. If you put opinions in the public domain ppl react (and judge I guess) as you are doing in your post. Sure Babel can writte what he wants and so can the rest.
    2. I don't see why it is different in the US than in Ph., it is not like americans cope very well with criticism from foreigners (nobody does).
    3. Seen enough exapts here to know they tend to hug together and complain, no problem but it is rude to do so in the face of the locals.

Any foreigner here who constantly moans about Holland can p*ss of to where they came from as far as I am concerned. It does not matter if it is true even, you do not want to hear it from an outsider. Like having a weird mother, it is alright for you to complain about it, just not nice to hear from others.

PS. I don't have issues with Babels posts really, it are just opinions and on mb you harvest what you seed.

4. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    exactly

Exactly the point arie. But I was wondering where is part 2 ??? ROFL ( Rolling On the Floor Laughing) .

5. cajixh

cajixh DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fact or fiction... it was written less than nicely..

I have read it...

my problem was, it seems like your average day is a bad day... because there were more like bad moods than good ones so I guess it was a bad day.

when I have a bad day, I had laughs with my friends because we just laugh all over it, when I tell them I had a bad day..:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.