Dumaguete Info Search

a lot of people like to eat italian food!! in dumaguete city!!

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by chef carmine pece, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Free Diner And Lunch At Chef Carmine

Well, what can I say ?? I only can say that Chef Carmine is INVITING US ALL TO COME TO TRY his Cuisine.HIS OWN WORDS !!!!!!!
    Invite and TRY means FOR FREE :cool: . so lets go all together.and ofcourse bring all your family and friends to eat the same kind of Bullshit talk he served for a Very rich family in Makati .realy impressive.. What the f.. is he doing in Dumaguete ?? :p
    IF he KNOWS what Rich ( sorry very rich ) people like to eat THEN WHY ask us in his launched post WHAT we are looking for ??
    Okay a CHEF CUSRUM is GREAT for a Halloween Party .. I know one upcoming very soon. Not for very very rich people from Makati but just people like you and me...
    Earl
    Picture is me at Halloween some time ago NO ,I don,t drink nor smoke ,.just for the picture taking..

Attached Files:

2. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I hope this carmine is not the same carmine I used to work with here.
    He was the biggest arshole i've ever worked with.
    He was from naples
    they say most people from this area of italy are like this.
    Anyway so how about the frogs legs?

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I did not ask them neiher my friend. But I believe they like to eat spagetti !!:smile:

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Dear Members,

I will suggest to the Dane to delete this thread, because it is not the idea of a board to use it for commercial promotion like chef does here, and it turns into a direction we can't accept.

There are given opportunities for advertising on Dumaguete Info.

We tolerate advertising to that point if sombody is participating on the board and brings any kind of value to it on different topics, but not only for self-promotion.

cheers and read the rules

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.