Dumaguete Info Search

A Truly Bisaya Pride!!! Congrats!

Discussion in '☋ Education ☋' started by newbie27, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    A graduate of the University of the Philippines-Manila, Jomel Garcia Lapides, topped the examination with a rating of 88.40 percent.

Seven examinees from Cebu Schools also made it to the top 10 together with 64 other successful passers.

Patricia Teodoro Pintac of Cebu Doctors College is top four with a passing rate of 87 percent. Jacob Cabrera Reyes of CNU is top six with 86.60 passing rate. Lowel Andrew Andales Batomalaque of CNU and Cherryl Joyce Cabatingan Tan of Velez College shared the eighth place with 86.20 passing rate.

Thea Mae Medalla Baronda of Velez College garnered 86 percent which landed her on the ninth place. Jane Febe Booc Cabatingan of CNU and Deo Robert Bodiongan Castro shared the 10th place with a passing rate of 85.80 percent.

List of successful examinees who garnered the top 10 highest places

Source: yahoo news

2. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yah probably bisaya pride. What i am concerned is what is in store for all board exam passers???

3. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congratulations!!!!! on make it through to college and doing well on the exam....

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Yes indeed, may I add my congratulations too.....JB

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Wces!

My Niece! Got a First in Science Exams, West City Elementary School Exams. (SPED) Check it out in the Local paper, WE! are proud of her. It all starts at Elimentory Age!

Jack P.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.