Dumaguete Info Search

Antulang Beach Resort

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by sheelah, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    These are some of the pictures we took when we stayed at Antulang Beach Resort in Siaton. I have to say that their 2 pools blew me away. I especially liked the infinity pool which looked rather endless (which the name suggests).

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Here are some more of the pictures we took. As you can see, were were just mere shadows of the beauty of Antulang.

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    These pictures were taken when we were at the restaurant. That's my Mama with my 3 brothers: Churchill, Chamberlain and Eisenhower. Yes, those are their real names:smile: I'm surprised that my late father didn't name me Elizabeth or Margaret for that matter:smile: And of course, I had to have a picture taken with my Bana :wink:

To WCH: The Lake Balanan that you went to has a website and my brother Cham (the one in the middle) made it for them. The website is: Balanan Nature Resort.

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Here are more pictures of their infinity pool. It really is breathtaking:smile: Since the resort is perched on a cliff, it has a very unique location.

Attached Files:

5. cactusflower

cactusflower DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Sheelah,
    Thanks for sharing your Antulang resort adventure. I stayed away from it when I was in Negros ( too rich for my blood). It is soooo pretty though, that next time i might just splurge.

6. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Cactusflower, I asked for a "local" discount when I emailed them because the prices that they have on the website was way too much. They gave me more than 50% off :smile:

7. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi Sheelah,
    I'm admiring this place, and your pics are awesome! We've never been to this place, but on our next visit we'll try to make plans to visit this resort and other beautiful spots in Dumaguete and neighboring towns. Thank you for posting. I wouldn't know where antulang is, if you have'nt done so. :smile:

8. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Swany, it is a very nice place. If you need peace and quiet, then, you'll definitely get it there. Just don't forget to bring OFF Lotion though:wink: And don't forget to ask for the local discount for their room rates. The local rates are way better than the rates they have in their website:smile:

9. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thanks Sheelah for the reminder. I also would definitely bring my paraphernalia or maybe just use the coconut virgin oil in place of lotion. I've heard it's good for your skin. By the way, you have a beautiful family and handsome hobby. :smile:

10. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you for your kind words, Swany:smile: It's been almost 4 years before I was able to come home so it was nice to see my family and friends again. I have to say that 3 weeks wasn't long enough though:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.