Dumaguete Info Search

Antulang Beach Resort

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by sheelah, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How much did you pay for your room? And how long did you stayed in this resort? Thanks Sheelah

2. mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By the way, nice pics..... and you have a wonderful family.

3. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks Sheelah! I went there when it was under construction and was curious what it would look like when finished. Now I know! It is gorgeous. I also enjoyed their santuary of exotic birds.

It is cheap enough to go depending on how you plan it. I brought a group of friends there and just paid 100P for entrance and we swam at the ocean and had brought our food with us. Another time I paid 100 extra for the pool fee and had a great time there with a friend. The staff was all very friendly and it was a very clean, well kept place. They had showers and bathrooms for our use also. I was very impressed with the whole set up.

Sheelah, you and your hubby look so happy and I always thought that place would be so PERFECT for honeymooners. I am glad that you both got to enjoy such a ROMANTIC place.

4. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    FYI -

They also have a pool table and game room. There is a sea Kayak for rent but ONLY if you are a guest at the hotel. There are horses for rent too along with a guide which would be pretty up in the mountainous location. I do plan on horse riding the next time I am there.

5. Dolores

Dolores DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Sheelah for sharing your pictures! Beautiful! I checked the prices on their website, even with the discount it is still a lot of money for me ;-(

6. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    to mydestinyz23

We stayed at the executive suite for 4 nights. Even though it said in the website that it's a $275/night room, they gave it to us for 5,140 pesos/night. That's more than 50% off.

7. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    room rates in Antulang

This was the rate that they gave me since July fell under the regular season category.

Extra Guest
    Standard Cabana Php 900.00 NA
    Deluxe Cabana 1,250.00 200.00/guest
    Garden View Cottage 1,450.00 300.00 / guest
    Sea View Cottage 2,170.00 400.00 / guest
    Deluxe Cottage 2,570.00 400.00 /guest
    Family Suite 4,350.00 500.00 / guest
    Presidential Suite 4,350.00 500.00 / guest
    Executive Suite 5,140.00 500.00 / guest
    Pool Villas 12,500.00 1,500.00/guest

8. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Sorry guys:( I tried to make it look decent but it didn't turn out right when I pressed the post reply key.

9. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    To Cyndi

I'm sorry to inform you that they don't have a sanctuary of exotic birds anymore because of the bird flu virus scare in the region. The only animal left there is a monkey. I don't think that you can bring food with you either. I guess they have changed their policy since the time you were there.

Yes, it is indeed perfect for honeymooners. We felt like honeymooners when we were there even though we've been married for 4 years:smile:

10. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Great photos sheelah,seem you all having a good time and family.Thanks for sharing with us your lovely shots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.