Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Any billiards clubs or anyone interested in a night a week?

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by TheDude, Mar 31, 2009.

Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfish

    jellyfish DI Forum Patron

    Rhoody, If I check your posting refering to 'the coldest beer in town' I read every time another bar/restaurant than the previous times :confused:
    How comes ?
    Did you take too many of them (I mean the SMB's :D) and got kicked out after the second visit ? :wink:
    There are many bars/restaurants serving ice-cold beer now. Even twice I had to refuse the beer since it was all frozen !!!

    Pool billards ? .......Ok I will visit that Time-Out bar soon to check the beer :D....and the billiard
     
  2. Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

  3. cowboybb

    cowboybb DI Junior Member

    Ah !!! To have a good game of pool in an air-con bar with ice cold beer sounds just like my basement bar at my house here in dipolog city. And have a nice day......
     
  4. cowboybb

    cowboybb DI Junior Member

    Motorcycles

    Hey dave,
    is there a hotel in dumaquete that i can park my motorcycle and fill that its safe??????
     
  5. john reynolds

    john reynolds DI Forum Adept

    coldest beer..

    Honeycomb does have the coldest beer in town.It's as cold as it can get without being frozen.They have it down to a science,and the bottle was even frosted on the outside.You can either sit inside in the aircon or outside on the patio facing the Blvd.. Good food by the way too....
     
  6. derivative_guru

    derivative_guru DI Senior Member

    I agree on Honeycomb having the coldest beer in town. In fact, I think I was the one who introduced or at least re-introduced Rhoody to it!

    I have not had much luck elsewhere...except maybe Quyosko where it is self-serve and I can pick my own beer.

    I really wish someone like Edelweiss who serves draft beer would get on the bandwagon and store their draft kegs in freezers under the counter. Ice cold beer in a bottle is great, but there is always something about ice cold draft beer in a frosty mug that just can't be beat!
     
Not open for further replies.
Loading...