Dumaguete Info Search

Anyone else seen something 'different' in the Apo area?

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by ViperACR, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hello Rhoody.

Mike has a house on the beach very close to Atlantis resort, give both the greetings from Jan from Holland and that I will see them again in may .

greetings .J.Diver

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Jan....
    now I think I know who you are... I'll forward your hello... I heard they are working on Vima passport to visit Canada somewhen in the future.
    Where you stay this time ?

cheers

Rudi

3. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Amazing photographer you are !! Well the right side shows the head of a Nudibranch If I am right this kind trive on eating other nudibranches and NOT corals , but i need a FULL shot .. Head resembles the Ttjambia I have posted some 4 days ago while mating ( not me !! but the nudibranches ) I LOVE Nudibranch and have been pretty succesfull in having them unitll they lay eggs.. but that is a well known story for you...Left might just be a baby Enoplometopus orientalis or an other kind of perhaps Dardanus sp.

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    The Nudi is a Nembrotha lineolata (thanks to my MB Marco for the lineolata) and the little crab could be a form of a squad lobster. Most of the pictures are really luck and a lot of time at one spot, like the suicide-Nudi here... hehe

Attached Files:

5. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Since I have double Cataract , please correct me , but I do believe these are not the same pictures or the full shot of the detail picture you posted earlier.
    The distance and color of the Nudi is far bigger then on the origional post PLUS the head is pointing the other way........For those that take interest : The Sea Slug Forum - Home Page

There you will find a lot of information on this much in variation slug indeed.
    Some pictures on the forum are actualy shot at DAUIN /Negros !!!

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Earl, sorry if my last post is confusing, maybe because the pic is also on the side before, of course this is another picture and a different Nembrotha, this pic should be connectet to the line "...Most of the pictures are really luck and a lot of time at one spot, like the suicide-Nudi here... hehe"... sorry for confusing the members here....
    and just for you another shot.... hehe... should go to a facial-spa...

Attached Files:

7. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Rudi , just ONE QUESTION... WHAT Camera are you using... WOW !!!!!

8. cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    those are fantastic macro images - I never learned to do macro and dont have the right lens - most of my nudibranch shots are out of focus : (

9. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hello Rudi sorry Rhoody.

At the moment I am still in my country and I go to Atlantis (Sabang) on 21st of april .
    Ater that I come again to Atllantis Dauin
    You are looking strange with your sunglasses on, and you see the world is verry small these days.

Greetings J.Diver.

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Sir,
    Sounds good to me, after a long winter in holland you gotta work on your sun-taint anyway ... hehe. See you soon

Rhoody
    (BTW this spelling comes from Sabang of my old diveshop, we had plenty of staff there with that useless H after the first letter like Lhisa or Lhorna)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.