Dumaguete Info Search

Asking for Agency

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by princetonics, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princetonics

princetonics DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi..I am asking if there is an agency her in dumaguete to process the DFA Authenticated for Red Ribbon?

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,222 / 1,090
    AND? the RED RIBBON is ?

Jack P. :confused::confused:

3. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Try Maganda travel or Enhance immigration.

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Red Ribbon authentication is required for immigration to some European countries. Basically, it is an authentication of a birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. It is not a US immigration requirement.

Larry

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,222 / 1,090
    Larry! never heard of it, are you sure it is for a Europian Country?

Jack P.

6. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I'm not sure what all countries require it, Jack, some that I know of are Singapore, UAE, and Norway. Maybe the OP will enlighten us which country is requiring it.

Larry

7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,222 / 1,090
    Wow!

Hi Larry, Seems there are Quite a few countries, requiring this Red Ribbon Authentication from A Filipino. It says, anything from NSO, Birth to Marriage Certs, Cenomar, need this. Apparently, The Ribbon is only Available from DFA in Manila at a cost of 300p per item. (Source; Google Questions) Local travel Agents, can forward the documents but it could take 2/3 weeks at best. It seems the going rate per item, from an Agent is 1200/1500p for each Document. WOW! if they need 4/5 we are talking big Peso here. More economical I think, for a round trip to Manila. I could not find a list of countries requiring but certainly UAE, UK (Marriage Purposes Only) Germany and Spain are. According to The Site I visited, Germany is asking for a Full translation into German, From my Experience of Spain, they will also want a full translation.
    You know, I do feel for our Friends here, to think we can come on a passport and then extend, One Wonders if the PI Government Actually want them to leave the PI. Do the rest of the World, not realise, these are people too, just like you and me!

Jack P.

8. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    These are not Philippine requirements, Jack, they are required by the other countries. The reason they make it so hard on Filipinos is the vast number of Filipinos who have forged documents, lied under oath, and gone TNT once they arrive in any country other than their own. The US has over 300,000 Filipinos who are there illegally, which is why a Filipino getting a tourist visa to the US is now almost impossible unless under special circumstances.

Larry

9. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,222 / 1,090
    Quack, Quack-Oops!

:o Yes Larry, my Error, I should have added, only One, DFA Office, dealing with this Red Ribbon Thing.:o

Jack P.

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Only one office, the main one in Manila, is allowed to issue any documents concerning immigration to most any country. Too many fraudulent docs coming from the provinces caused this to emerge years ago. All original Marriage, birth, CENOMAR, etc. documents coming only from the Manila NSO office on security paper are acceptable to the US Embassy, etc...

These are the requirements of the foreign Embassies, that only one main office can provide these documents. Other Filipinos made this happen by being so proficient at forging documents and fabricating evidence.

Even then, the system breaks down occasionally and the cheaters will slip one through, which will make it harder for those who follow.

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.