Dumaguete Info Search

Bacolod/Silay Airport to Bacolod City Bus Terminal

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by joanna_carmina, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Snail mail KDF

:wink: Did you do a Jack P and forget to click submit???? having just previewed it??:eek:

Have to agree though, All depends on the Plane and luggage.

Jack P.

2. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm taking it again in an hour- at 6pm. I'll let you know later if it indeed leaves at 7pm this time. But I doubt it.

3. jireh

jireh DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the trip from bacolod-silay airport to the ceres bus terminal will take from 30minutes to almost an hour depending on traffic condition, driver and your transpo. if you'll be taking a van/vhire to the bus terminal then expect a few stops 'coz of other passengers getting off. and somewhere around 6pm the traffic from the bata/pepsi intersection to ramos is messy and would cost you several minutes more. but ideally, i've driven from bcd-silay airport to an area farther than the ceres terminal in about 30 minutes but take note it's a private car. if you're commuting expect a longer travel time. i suggest you get a cab rather than a van/vhire 'coz they won't leave the airport unless they are filled/no more plane passengers are left in the airport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.