Dumaguete Info Search

Bacong - Just a Start

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by OnMyWay, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    I'll shoot some more pics in Bacong as I go along and I'll add to this thread so be sure to keep checking back if you're interested in Bacong.

Tonight while walking in Bacong a great sunset developed. This pic shows the Rizal Statue in the foreground and Mt. Talinis in the background. I loved the colors....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just wanted to share these tonight but I'll add more to this thread over time.

Cheers,
    Mark

2. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    bacong and road construction..

I'm kind've interested in how far along the road construction is coming. The road leading to My house is where the Natasha Village 2 sign is just a little ways before the crossing to Santa Monica beach resort heading South.It would be nice to know that the construction is completed along that portion of the Highway next time I come home..cheers..

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    John, the signboard placed there since some time tells us that the construction will be finished on November 20 (or was it 22 ?) 2010.
    So today it should all be ready :D No way !
    But quite likely your place can be reached now via a concreted (or still partly half concreted) road.
    My estimation about 'when ready' is still as it was monthes ago.
    January 2011 GRAND OPENING OF THE QUICKLY RENOVATED SOUTH ROAD till the City limits :smile::wink:
    But it's gonna get nice soon for me to reach the city.

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    Great Sunset's OMW.....waiting to see some more of your great photography
    regards .......JB

5. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    Jellyfish,
    Me to i have seen that signboard, but it seemed me inpossible untill i got a second taught, that signboard was only for that concrete part of about 40 m x 4 m.
    Jelly, did you forgot you always have to think twice or trice if it is to nice to be true?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.