Dumaguete Info Search

Balikbayan Box Requests?

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by lakotamoon, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boricua

boricua DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not looking for attention dude. If you follow the thread you will note that it started out ref Balikbayan boxes. For some reason, someone went on to say that Dumaguete was full of Special Forces, Seals, etc. As a new member I simply asked that if I as former Special Forces would be welcome. It was a light hearted comment. For some reason which I find very difficult to understand, the whole thing got out of hand. It would not have been an issue had some guy not challenge me.

2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Not a problem then, I for one don't care what anybody's military background is,
    and if you say that you are ex forces so what. your welcome to DI and Dumaguete.

BTW I know what that bloody Tinnitus is like, had for 12 years now and its getting worse.

3. boricua

boricua DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Certificate

Took me a while to find a place where I could scan and load to a memory card but here is the certificate from the Special Forces Association. I redacted part of my last name as I don't want to have it all over cyberspace. If this is not enough to satisfy those that doubt, then I can't help you. I was under the impression that Green Berets were "Quite Professionals". I guess some of us have forgotten that. Also being "Airborne", we are supposed to be Band of Brothers. In many ways I admire former Marines as they always seem to have each others back. Hope this certificate puts an end to this matter.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.