Dumaguete Info Search

Bayawan City Bus Terminal

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by echir, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divemaster Don

Divemaster Don DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That welcome sign slipping down like that in the first pic reminds me of that scene in Blazing Saddles.......

2. balustre

balustre DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thanks Rhoody! Your suggestion is sensible.

3. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    BAYAWAN BUS TERMINAL vs DUMAGUETE AIRPORT

I stumbled upon this older thread whilst looking for a current Ceres schedule from Dumaguete to Bayawan. I'll be going to Bayawan tomorrow to attend graduation ceremonies there.

These BIG differences between the two facilities mentioned by earlier posters but NOT clarified being:

The Bayawan bus terminal is in the middle of nowhere. This is an advantage in the case of an airport but not for a bus terminal;

Airplanes actually arrive and depart from the Dumaguete airport. Busses don't at Bayawan's bus terminal; and

The Dumaguete airport is NOT a 40M peso brand new white elephant. Bayawan's bus terminal is!

I'll phone the Ceres dispatcher for the times.

4. neil domaille

neil domaille DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    looks good ///but a white elephant /// the bus companies wont shift to the new terminal as they say the rent is too high ,they are at present rebuilding their old sight in town . if i was going to build a 129mil peso bus terminal i would sign up the tenants first.ha ha . it has hotel rooms backer accommodation , wedding reception rooms ,tourist information ,etc many function are held there but no busses

5. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    How romantic Honey lets get married in the bus station and we can be whisked away by a big yellow carriage and spend our honeymoon at the riverside hotel i'm sure the bus stops there!

6. sunshine

sunshine DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow

Good morning Philippines.....particularly Dumaguete and Bayawan......

Im so proud to see this pic....my bro is the eng. of this building....my labor and hardwork are paid off. Cheeeeerrrrrrsssssss Bayawanonnnnn....almost see my hometown sooonnnn....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Bin there, Done that and got a Tshirt!

:wink: Once again Rhoody! You are on the ball with this.!:D

Jack P.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.