Dumaguete Info Search

Beggng On The Streets Of Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by earlmj, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    So long earl, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. And as always you did a commendable job of taking my words out of context and do your famous twist. If nothing else, your dependable for your grandstanding, but nonetheless, while your gone, less people will be attacked so frequently by you. i know you did a bang up job of attacking a variety of folks on a regular basis, and yet your the only one I have confronted and had to deal with in such a way...hmmm. All the best to you, and I do truly hope you take this time to look inward and try to wash out the hate you carry within you. We get good folks visiting and joining our forum on a regular basis and I'm sure, now, the forum will become stronger and kinder.

2. ZambeziKid

ZambeziKid DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    TFA1957 - well observed post there. I am very tempted to add something but it would only look like slamming the door on the fellow.

What does TFA stand for? I guess you must be 50. To fool around at 50? Total football addict?

3. lame-duck

lame-duck DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you said it right kiddy , better not get involve clever boy, keep away from trouble, remembr wot your dad told ya.

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Earlmj I wish you and your family Health and Happiness.
    If you really mean to leave this forum it will be a sad day. I have enjoyed your contributions and the knowledge you have shared.
    I dont have a great enough computer knowledge to post photos etc. But I sincerely hope to enjoy a beer and conversation with you ,if we make it to Dumaguete next year.regards john boy

5. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Bye bye Earl for now. You will be missed. Take care and good luck on your projects.:wink: :wink: :wink:

6. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Earl,

I do hope that you continue to update us on your housing projects. I am interested about other volunteer opportunities happening in the PHL and this is a good forum to share them with others that may want to get involved too.

Thanks for all the info about the biology too!

Cyndi

7. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Earl ,christmas is near ,so if you'll get wee bit of time you can pop in the forum and have a nice chat with us (oops not possible then,if not by pms) and give us some updates of life and project we don't mind,with new photos the best, most of us here are keen to read over and reply, so don't hesitate man, ur forum chums are still hanging on here.All the best . newt

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Earlster, no photos pls, the last pictures I had to delete were you and another important guy... the title of the thread was " My new girlfriend in Dumaguete"... hehe..

9. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    King Earl is doing a TAMPO :o

10. Chuck the Canuck

Chuck the Canuck DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had a lot of experience working with one of the most well known 3rd world relief organizations in the world. I won't mention them by name cause the last time I spoke with them, they threatened to sue me for making some observations public. Those observations were that some of their local officials were pocketing the money people were sending in. Beware of even the prestigious, highly regarded relief organizations. These kids "pimps' as I like to call them are indeed quite well off. It is absolutely disgusting but don't hold your breath waiting for the gov't to do anything. I did find one lady who I could trust with donations and that is Sister Theresa Zaragosa (Nun). She works out of the cathedral. As safe a bet as I could find in town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.