Dumaguete Info Search

Beggng On The Streets Of Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by earlmj, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    They'd have to get rid of the Barter Trade Centre first :D unless they already have...

2. duquenne maria teresa

duquenne maria teresa DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Zambezikid, Just To Inform Somebody Tried To Talked Or Communicated Those Children Somebody Said Those Children Dont Know Even How To Talk !! So To Inform With My Explaination Its Normal Because They Are Badjaws And Badjaws Speak Taosog!! I Understand Your Comments!!! Ban All Non Speaking Bisaya!!! Ban All Non Christian People !!!!well Including My Husband Then After Whos Left???????

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    OMG ! jeeez'z if all think like this there gonna be civil war ! look at kenya ,although we aren't very tribal like many african groups as we seem to have developed some form of advance social integration.

Why used the word 'ban' to non bisaya speaking,the non christians ,what can you achieve of it?Doesn't it only create rift and more conflicts than working for the better and peaceful coexistence with other filipino ethnic groups? Those badjaws are poor and I can only emphatize ,i could be born into a badjaws family and be asking for coins or makings leaps into the water for those coins ,eating left overs ,life can be so hard and life ends there .Most likely they have no chance of living the relative comforts majority of the people here enjoyed.They are discriminated against badly and living on the cycle of poverty,no education ,their world and understanding presumably is small and very limited.They live each day for survival,perhaps to steal in order to live . They don't need to be looked down ,stereotyped , labelled and be segregated.If only this government will have some humanitarian projects to improve life of these nomadic badjaws,giving their children better chances for the future,you would not find them on the streets. The core reason of it is absolute poverty . Can we not be thankful that we are not one of them and rather be kind of those that live in the wallows.

My heart goes deeply for those tiny children in rags begging for food and coins.

4. duquenne maria teresa

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Pickled Newt!!!wow !!!! Civil War!!!!!!naks!!!world Created By God For Everbody!!! Freedom !!!freedom!!!!

5. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Now you mentioned the name of God, but where is your God of love in your tone of posting? As you said he created the world for everybody,and you're calling for freedom,but you're anti muslim and the non christians , then it's not for everybody according to you and its contradicting itself. Only perhaps due to paranoia of nutty extremists or hatred against you ex, but doesn't mean all muslims are bad.We can't all exist as homogenous /purely christian community ,even christians kill each other , we are now in more integrated globalized age, unless you live and think as if in the dark ages.:wink:

I have hindu and muslim friends,we avoid discussing religion ,i don't discuss so much of my religious orientation either and we coexist in peace and some understanding.

6. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Love, Love, Love! All we need is Love! Love is all we need!! :D

7. duquenne maria teresa

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Pickled Newt I Think Theres Misinterpretation About Before Try To Read Before My Comments & Youll Understand All About Where The Origin Words Ban Came Fr. I Dont Accuse Nor Condemn , Read First Well Above! On Contrare I Explain For Those Guys Asking Why Those Kids Cant Talk Of Course They Can But With Thier Own Dialect! Not Against With Christian , Muslim Etc; Etc. In Fact Wegrown Up In Jolo My Sister Married With A Muslim Guy With Chilren Half Muslim We Adore Them!! In Fact Too Im A Member Of Humanitaire Asso. Here In Abroad Im Sure You Misinterpreted My Comments Which Was Of Couse Foe General Reason Well Anyway Everbody Is Free On How We Views & Sees Mabuhay

8. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

I am not into hard arguments here ,but I have sensed your first post some stint of bias against muslim in your tone,putting exclamation mark after the word , and also seem it sounds as if christianity seen on a higher level ,or was it only from my twisted understanding. If people are ‘taosug ,muslim badjaw speaking a diff language ,we can’t always pass an assumption that they don’t speak or comprehend bisaya,only because they are from another group. And also the anti feeling of taosug/badjao muslims presence in dumaguete .

Also in your succeeding post , at a glance of it ,that you seem affirming the banning of non-christians and non bisaya ,again by putting few exclaimation marks after your sentences .You didn’t explain yourself against it .You only made some clarity this time which side are you taking. It even sounds your husband had left you ,just my way of reading i guess.

9. duquenne maria teresa

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pickled Newt , Putting Exclamation Mark After Word , Maybe Sometimes Makes The Diff. Out View, Which Is Not My Attention To Against Of What Soever Im Just Answering Above Ones Commentaire Saying That Ban All Non Christian & Etc. Did You Read All Who Comments So Then Y Ou Will Understand More About. Im Not Racist , Nor For Diffirence , I Believe In We Are All Equal, And World Is For Everybody No Matters What. To Add With Im So Deeply Happy Wtih My Husband ,with Diffirent Religion But We Have The Same Faith That Count Most , And Even Looking Forward To Live For Good In Philippines Of Course In Dumaguete Which I Love That Place Including The Surrounding,1 Everything. Mabuhay!god Bless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.