Dumaguete Info Search

Big Bikes In Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Gold Surfer, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well. Whats look ugly to some is ok to others. I have never been into Harleys. Even less after riding a couple of them. So then its "Ricecookers". Of course its also cause I have had my Yamaha now for 23 years, and its still running strong.Newer been into changing anything but oil chain,brakepads and tires.But all my Harley friend have trouble all the way." why do you think Harley deliver a quality tool set together with the bike":D
    I would also probably have an off road bike, but that would be an XL 600 or something like that.For me combi bikes like the BMW are no way.Put a lot of money in a bike you probably will loose down once in a while.No way.
    But have no problems with other opinions.:wink:

2. kenburns

kenburns DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Harley Safe In Dumaguete

Do what you do back home. Keep it locked and pay attention to your surroundings. Everything will be fine.

3. kenburns

kenburns DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Harley 5 years old or older

There are ways to bring an older bike into the Philippines. I plan to put a Sportster engine (and use all I can from the stock bike) in a rigid or softail frame and have it re-registered here. In Texas they will issue a new title because the frame has been changed and it will be registered as a 2010 0r 2011 (when I finish). I might still ship in pieces.....don't know yet.

4. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    I highly recommend the Kawasaki KLR 650 for the Philippines.
    It's a duel sport, counter balanced single cylinder with a fairing. Big and roomy, not heavy, comfortable and good suspension.
    And with a little bit of lookin' you can score one right here in Negros.

5. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    KLR in d' mud...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.