Dumaguete Info Search


Biting ants??

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by reedee, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    reedee

    reedee DI Forum Adept

    Messages:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    pet ant eater

    Hey, I haven't got my pet, yet....what a GREAT idea!! Now, where to buy an ant eater..............
     
  2. OP
    OP
    reedee

    reedee DI Forum Adept

    Messages:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The mosquitos prefer my filipino daughter and the ants prefer my white meat!!
     
  3. eddyespon

    eddyespon DI Member

    Messages:
    56
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    for a pet buy a ant eater, we got one on E BAY no more ants
     
  4. Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Messages:
    5,283
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0
  5. OP
    OP
    reedee

    reedee DI Forum Adept

    Messages:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ant eater

    How much did you pay for shipping from El Salvador??:D:D:D

     
  6. OP
    OP
    reedee

    reedee DI Forum Adept

    Messages:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  7. Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    Messages:
    5,283
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0
  8. sntmig

    sntmig DI Forum Adept

    Messages:
    441
    Trophy Points:
    200
    Ratings:
    +121 / 17
    Buy some BORIC acid white granuales at lee plaza (you find in small plastic bags with the bulk pepper,cinnamon,curry...Its cheao...Check the web wat to do with it (add to boiling water and sugar or maple syrop and leave for the ants to eat and then....DIE)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    reedee

    reedee DI Forum Adept

    Messages:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ant eater

    Thanks for that link!! I have to say, that is ONE way to get rid of the ants, but I think I am going to use another method!!

     
  10. Lukester

    Lukester DI Junior Member

    Messages:
    41
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ant poison recipe and methods

    Try these web sites for info about ridding your house of ants:

    How to Get Rid of Ants
    How to Make Borax Ant Bait | eHow.com
    Homemade Ant Killers: Recipes & Tips : TipNut.com

    More info is available. Do a search for “ant poison borax” or other combinations of words.

    Boric acid (borax) can be bought at Lee’s Plaza Supermarket. It is found in the spice section sold in little plastic bags along with the pepper, curry, and others spices also sold in little plastic bags. When making the ant poison, do use too much borax. Try 10-15% only.

    Terro doesn’t work on all ants. There are several varieties of ants common to this area. Terro gets rid of 80% of them. The other 20% ignore Terro.

    Good luck!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...