Dumaguete Info Search


⌛ Boat trip/party anyone

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by shadow, Oct 25, 2010.

  1. hill topper

    hill topper DI Member

    I would bee interested in something that as well.....how big of boat is Mikes new one? Like how many couples are you looking for? Al
     
  2. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Enero ( January ) !!!!

    :smile: OK guys and gals, How about we set a date for this, Me I vote for January! I am open but it suits me! :smile:

    Jack P.:p
     
  3. john boy

    john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

    How about another one in February :wink: JB
     
  4. Kenny

    Kenny DI Forum Adept

    Sounds good to me.
     
  5. OP
    OP
    shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    Like I said guys, the Cebu group does one every month.

    Tentatively, I will shoot for November 14th if we get enough interest. We need at least 5 couples committed to make a good go of it.

    Larry
     
  6. cowboy

    cowboy DI New Member

    Howdy all

    When would you all be planning this trip for, I would definetely be interested.
     
  7. sntmig

    sntmig DI Forum Adept

    I suggest that you check with some other Dive Shops for a boat. You could get the big boat "Daco" from Sea-Explorer for around 6000 P. It has 4 showers ,large CR, big,brand new, quiet motor....and it looks good !! " Daco" and "Titan "(Atlantis) are the biggest and best local dive bancas.. Miguel
     
  8. OP
    OP
    shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    The date we are shooting for is Nov 14. So far we have only two couples and a single that has committed. Unless we get a minimum of 10 people it will not be worth while.

    Larry
     
  9. OP
    OP
    shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    So far we don't have enough people to bother with a small boat!

    Larry
     
  10. firefly

    firefly DI Senior Member

    Is that not the day that everyone in the Philippines is going to follow Manny Pacquiao on TV or radio?
     
Loading...