Dumaguete Info Search

Booked my 1st visit to Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mike_7357, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_7357

mike_7357 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    I've taken advantage of Cebu Pacific's 50% off flight sale and booked to fly to Dumaguete in August :smile:
    Any suggestions on best place to stay?

Mike

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Do you want to spend P300/night, P15,000/night, or somewhere in between? Do you want beach or downtown? Do you want access to diving? Transportation? Nightlife?

There are hundreds of different lodging options, what is perfect for one may not be suitable at all for the next person.

Larry

3. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    This may be a stupid question Larry, but is there any lodging in Valencia? Might be a good investment for somebody someday. Just a small Lodge type place would be perfect, nothing to big and fancy....

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Forest Camp has some cabins they rent out for quite a handfull of pesos. Other than that nothing that I know of.

Larry

5. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Someday is not too soon!

Sure it would be a good investment someday (if you happen to have money to burn from that lottery winning) when there would be more to do in Valencia other than sleep. Dont forget its not exaclty a short walk from Dumaguete so you would also have to offer free transport back to the city since you would only be so intertained looking at caraboo's, locals, and palm trees all day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.