Dumaguete Info Search

Brownout!

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Jack Peterson, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relayer

Relayer Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a great day, I went out and spent the day at the beach with some friends, excellent lunch, nice swimmng pool, great day and then went back into Duma for dinner at Ynot and at 7pm... lights!

Now I wouldnt want a long brownout every week but once a month, its a chance to relax with friends without listening to local KAREOKE systems desturbing the peace!!!

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Fell free to pm me anytime.

The fantails are likely being stressed by high water temps and ammonia if there tank hasn't cycled. Daily partial water changes with the same temp water as their tank should help.

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :eek: Captive audience KTM, so not a lot anyone can do. At least this week, they got the day right. :wink:

Jack P.:o

4. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    I like your positive response to a normal NORECO Brownout, I did the same, I hopped onto my Bike and drove to Tambobo Bay and eat lunch there and back home when the power was restored...:wink:

5. Relayer

Relayer Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EXACTLY!
    Hell, if I wanted to worry about a once a month full day brown out I would have stayed in Obama's USA. As it is I will gladdly accept these little inconviences as the price I pay for living here in Paradise.
    As I said though, I woulnt want to do that every week, but heck once a month, every two months... whatever, its all good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.