Dumaguete Info Search

Business opportunities

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by DavyL200, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Hehe thanks Bob and hope yours sells soon also,you might have to take a bit of a drop though!!!
    Got the fishing sorted already as bringing the fishing kayak and all the gear inc the fly rods,as fancy having a go for the tuna,been out for some early bass but still no luck yet.Anyway i had Lyn from Belwood here on sat to look at the kayak to ship it and she gave me the best price so far,if you need contact details give us a pm.

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Davy, I just read that there is a THAI restaurant for sale in DGTE.:eek:

Jack P.:D

3. Brucewayne

Brucewayne DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have a friend (American) who is into construction and I think he is going to work there after he arrives in Duma in July.
    He has been living in Asia for a long time now and does understand construction here.
    He will probably do a lot of work for me next year as well.
    I can send his e-mail address if you are interested.

4. Fozzboy

Fozzboy DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Davy,

yes i would also be interested in Any fishing, so if you ever dig out a lake please give me a shout.I am sure you will love it here in Dumaguete, i have a Sister in Devon , in a place called Holacombe. Would be please to sup a beer with you one day.:D

Alan

5. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Hmmm fishing of any kind does me hehe,will give you a shout if i ever dig a pond............... And as goes for Holacombe its in the middle of nowhere,there is some good course fishing lake around the area though :smile:
    Thanks for all the replys guys and it give me something to think about,not sure about the Thai resto though even though it great food hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.