Dumaguete Info Search

church wedding

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by filital, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I have heard that..

You maybe right ! I am getting older there is no doubt on that. :eek: Even thou my daughter was just born. I am thinking about her future in life not so much mine. I honestly feel that I made my bed, Whatever happens to me is of my own doing. I really don't fear my mortality at this point it is far to late. But my daughter, growing up with decent moral values is.

2. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Thats right Teacher. I look at the whole picture when trying to size something up. The Catholic church is much bigger than its parts. The concept and purpose is much bigger than any one of its popes, priests and even members. For such a large organization there is bound to be some problems at the edges but I do not believe you can say the whole is also bad. There is no other church in the world that has donated to others in every country as much as the Catholic church has. That is something every Catholic can be proud of and I am glad and even happier that I have found my way back. I too once thought there was no use of the church but maybe the more you live the more you realize there are things you can do to give your life more meaning and at the same time learn more about yourself.

3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    My wife was an answer to prayer honest!
    I had a nice home, a fairly well paid job, but I could not find the right person to spend the rest of my days with. That was till I met my lovely filipina.
    The Catholic Church help me resolve some previous issues which took over one year.
    Yes there was fee's but that should not be a problem for any OSW.
    Was it worth it?... of course it was. Filital take it on the chin and look forward to the rest of your days with the girl of your dreams.....JB

4. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I can say the same...

For the things that happened to me in the Philippines no one would say anything to me if I wanted to turn my back on the country. But to be honest my Filipina wife was worth 1000 thousand times more than what every I lost in the Philippines I just chalk it up to experience. For sure it will never happen again..ANd I still have the wife :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.