Dumaguete Info Search

Complaint dumaguete airport

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by davfitz, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Ha Ha Same thing happened to me on Wed. Pedi cab druver was wearing slippers so we walked with luggage from the gate but not after giving the guard hell for not having his shoes shined

2. Steve4910

Steve4910 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello davfits, That really sucks on what happened to you. I must assume that you were pressed for time to catch your plane. I would still try to contact the supervisor and airline management on what happen. Always write a complaint and make several copies and forword them to different people in charge. If you want to really p*ss off some people, send the Baranguy Captain a complaint with a 500 peso donation. I bet something will get done.

3. anita

anita DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    lol....sometimes security guard is worst than a cop. Sometimes things happen with good reason. The pedicab driver might get involve in an accident and broke his foot or lucky if its just his foot. God Bless You all.

4. Maximus

Maximus DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    This rule for the pedicab drivers has been there for a few years now, and this pedicab drivers knows. I'll probably open a "Shoe for rent" or "Shirt for rent" by the gate so drivers who cannot afford a shoe can rent it by the minute :smile:

5. culumbinus

culumbinus DI Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 20
    Of course that driver was wrong. Simple rules. must wear shoes when on duty. is that a hard rule to obey?

6. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    And yet ANOTHER business opportunity in Dumaguete! :D

7. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Is there really such a rule? I didn't know that. But I think it's a good rule because our pedicab drivers will now at least look more decent. There are a lot of affordable shoes around so they should be able to buy a pair. This will also encourage the drivers to wear real shirts and not just something that looks more like a rag. After all, they are in the service industry so they must look more presentable.

8. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Sorry, I seem to have missed something in the 22 years I lived in this country,(21 in DGT), since when does anyone obey any rules in this country?:eek::D

9. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    That's what I like about it.
    Kenny

10. Maximus

Maximus DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    No problem, don't have to follow he rules as long as you are willing to drag your luggage, 2 balikbayan boxes from the gate to the airport:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.