Dumaguete Info Search

congratulations PatO and Crislyn

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by expatron, Sep 16, 2011.

1. oryxman

oryxman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats for the healthy baby and to your wife get well soon,very lucky man indeed....

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    Thank you everyone. I tried to post a picture but failed. Wife and baby home safe and sound. Wife required a C-Section, after 32
    hours of unsuccessful labor, baby weighed in at 3.41 kilos. Philhealth covered p25,000 of the hospital bill, unsure how much of the two
    doctors' bills they covered.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    you probably tried to do so while we were playing around with the settings just now. 800x800 px upto 200 kb should work either with the "picture-icon" on quick-reply, or with attachment-icon in advanced reply . sorry for that

4. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    Baby at Home Picture

Baby happy as hell to get out of the hospital, home in his room now.

Attached Files:

5. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,161 / 230
    Pat, Best Wishes to you both on the birth of Kennedy
    Hope that both Mother Crislyn and child are doing well
    Congratulations to the proud Dad :smile:.......JB

6. navytexan

navytexan DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Congratulations Pat ! Nice looking boy ... Thanks for sharing pic. Enjoy the moment's they grow up so fast.

7. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Congratulations to you and your wife, PatO! Tho we have not met, you were one of the several guys who responded to my request of locating a Chiropractor here in Duma. I saw that Ron Triplett also congratulated you. Ron allowed me to use a bedroom of his at his home, and arranged for his Hilot to preform her deep massage on me, twice. So thank you PatO for your help when I needed some and a honest, heart felt "Congratulations" to you and your wife!
    Don and Lileth

8. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    Thanks again everyone. My wife is a champ, back on her feet and even put the baby in a stroller and pushed him around our property.