Dumaguete Info Search

Congratulations Patrick & Crislyn

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    May I add my Good Wishes to you both as well.

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    No need to be embarrased PatO. It looks well ....trust me :smile:
    Congrats and enjoy your time here.

3. anita

anita DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello...I like to add my best wishes here...congratulations. May God bless you both.

4. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    wellllllllllll, I took about 120 pictures today at the big feats. If you think that one was embarrassing, you don't wanna see those I took today... hehe

As on your party were 5 DI members (who still don't know each other as a member cause of the anonymous board-names), i think we can call it almost DI-meeting and therefore post the pictures...

anyway Patrick, you look good with a hangover and your wonderful wife shines above all :smile:. Thanks for letting me be part of that day.

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    mmm With a Friend Like this ?????

:smile: Let this man loose with a Camera and Who knows? ( Only Kidding Rhoody! )

Pat & Crislyn So Pleased that the day and the Week Even went well.
    Hope all your problems will be Cute little ones. :wink:

Jack P. :smile:

6. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Thanks again everybody for the many well wishes and thanks for Rhoody and my friends who are those DI members in anonymity attending. Will load some pictures tomorrow. Will be at Casablanca if anyone comes by please say hello.

7. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    I am trying to upload a few wedding and reception pictures into an album and am unsuccessful. I received a message regarding a security code was broken. I followed the add an album, then select each picture. Is there a way to add a file without having to add individual pictures? Thanks

8. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    To conclude this thread, I received the DVD of the wedding and the reception today. Thank you all for your best wishes and congrats. I will have a copy made for Rhoody and Gunther if anyone wants to see it. Some of the ladies on the forum, and perhaps some of the 'guys' can see how great Rhoody looks on film.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.